In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection creates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
The XRHRobotStar is an ultra-fast inspection system for all kinds of small to medium parts and can be equipped with up to 225kV. Successful reference systems for the inspection of aluminum casting parts exist in the automotive industry. The XRHRobotStar is the leading in-line inspection system on the market. By building a parallelized cluster solution consisting of several cabinets the throughput can be increased even more to scale with production extensions.
The basic functionality is that an (un)loading robot on the outside handles the incoming parts from the customer defined conveyor and distributes the inspected parts to the next processes, while on the inside a robot with a mounted C-Arm, including X-ray components, inspects the pre-programmed test-positions. The retrieved images are checked by the Xplus ADR for critical defector or other user defined criteria. In case of a mixed production the system can have different sequences for every part type. The parts will be recognized through a Data Matrix Code (DMC).
- Xplus: Clear digital radiography images including live enhancement
- Part recognition through Data Matrix Codes (DMC) enable mixed inspection
- Fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) of flaws and custom criteria
- Designed for high volume in-line X-ray inspection
- Free choice of X-ray components (tube, detector etc.) up to 225kV
- Very short cycle time through high degree of parallel processes