The inspection of big pipes is a time-costly procedure. Modern real-time DR-systems result in a huge efficiency gain in comparison to the conventional film (RT) approach. VisiConsult developed cutting edge custom systems with weld tracking, defect marking, automated handling and much more.
To prove the product quality, pipeline manufacturers have to perform an X-ray inspection in compliance to EN-17636. Every weld has to be inspected and the result has to be archived. This time-consuming task can bind a lot of manpower and cause a bottleneck in production output. The XRHPipe combines the sophisticated Xplus image enhancement system with automated part handling even for heavy and big pipes.
The result is a universal system that offers the highest degree of automation, simple handling and excellent image quality. The XRHPipe can inspect longitudinal, circumferential and even spiral welds. Proven through reference installations globally, every system can be customized to specific products, inspection processes or space availability.
The Xplus image enhancement system provides a broad portfolio of tools to increase the image quality. Most important is an advanced noise reduction that is compliant to EN-17636. To assist the operator a variety of filters highlight the defects for further inspection assistance. To store the images in respect to archiving standards and policies customers can choose from different platforms like DICONDE, image-file plus overlay, databases and many more.
- Xplus: Brilliant images and comprehensive decision assistance features
- Reliable storage in DICONDE, image archives and databases
- Certified resolution and contrast verification in compliance to EN-17636
- Detection of welding defects like porosities, inclusions, cracks etc.
- Automated part handling even for big and heavy pipes
- Detection of welding defects like porosities, inclusions, cracks and other flaws