The inspection procedure of heavy, big or oddly shaped parts demand for a versatile and scalable system. The XRHGantry is a roof-mounted turnkey solution with seven programmable axes. Up to 450kV and a broad detector choice make this system the answer to many different inspection jobs.
Seven independently controlled axes let the XRHGantry fulfill even the most advanced requirements. Especially the tilting feature, which achieves an elliptical view of double wall welds, and the huge magnification axis, which allows to dynamically to zoom into a region of interest, make this system stand out. Accredited through NADCAP the system has multiple installations in the aerospace sector.
Through the ultra-precise motors common inspection procedures can be automated into sequences. The coupled movement ensures that the detector and tube are always perpendicular to avoid distortion. Heavy parts can be moved in the inspection room on rails, lifting carts or even fork lifters. The dimensions of the XRHGantry can be modified to fit the existing inspection room. If there is no inspection room, the system can be delivered with a foldable X-ray cabinet.
- Xplus: Clear digital radiography images including live enhancement
- Designed for the inspection of big, heavy and complex parts
- Automated inspection sequences and programmable CNC drives
- Proven through many reference installations in the aerospace industry
- Versatile design for a flexible X-ray inspection process
- Customizable in terms of dimensions, layout and degrees of freedom