The inspection of heavy, big or oddly shaped parts demands for a versatile and scalable system. The XRHGantry CR is a roof-mounted turnkey solution designed to use Computed Radiography (CR) or film (RT) technology.
As technology is evolving VisiConsult suggests to go with real-time Digital Radiography (DR) through Flat Panel Detectors (FPD/DDA). Sometimes the application requirements or inspection process demands the usage of film or Computed Radiography (CR) plates. The XRHGantryCR was developed to speed up the rather slow inspection process with film and offers a flexible workflow.
Through the ultra-precise motors common inspection procedures can be automated into sequences. The tube can be tilted to allow an elliptical inspection of welds. The system can be placed inside an X-ray room or cabinet, while the X-ray source is scalable up to 450kV depending on the application. An additional part-manipulator or part-table is optional, while all axes are CNC programmable. Heavy parts can be moved in the inspection room on rails, lifting carts or even fork lifters. The dimensions of the XRHGantryCR can be modified to fit the existing inspection room. If there is no inspection room, VisiConsult can even deliver the system with a foldable X-ray cabinet.
- Xplus: Clear digital radiography images including live enhancement
- Designed for the inspection of big, heavy and complex parts
- Automated inspection sequences and programmable CNC drives
- Proven through many reference installations in the aerospace industry (NADCAP)
- Designed for CR and RT inspection jobs
- Customizable in terms of dimensions, layout and degrees of freedom