The XRHCount is the leading contactless counting system for electronic components. To prevent production line stops the system delivers the exact amount of components directly into the warehouse management databases. Combined with an unmatched speed and accuracy this system will revolutionize slow and costly processes.
Today, mass-market electronics are manufactured almost exclusively on high-performance assembly machines. Time is literally money. Therefore, two aspects are of particular importance: maximum quantities and minimum changeover time. When it comes to the necessity of counting components before or after the assembly progress most manufacturers are still using the old fashioned approach of manual counting devices. VisiConsult, as a specialist for X-ray systems and automation, developed the XRHCount based on X-ray technology in order to speed up this time consuming process.
The cabinet has a footprint of 1.25m x 0.85m, a height of 2.2m and is certified by the German TÜV. Significant is that there is no X-ray leakage, an automatic drawer, automated label printing and an interface to all common warehouse management systems. The system is also designed to provide maximum safety and an ergonomic working position for the operator.
- Supports components on reels, belts and in trays
- Automatic type estimation makes bar code scanning obsolete
- Fast and accurate contactless counting of SMD components
- Robust industrial design for a maximum reliability and lifetime
- Embedded into all major ERP/MES systems
- Barcode scanner and label printer interface